Second sleeve is done, and I’ve started on the body! I decided I need to make a little fix on the tops of my sleeves, though, so I’m ripping back the last 4 rows or so and making the change.
The ends are slowly being woven in as well. The upside of doing a cardigan is after I weave in the sleeve ends there shouldn’t be many more ends to weave in, since the steek will take care of the rest!
I think I have the body mostly planned out – I still need to finalize my neck decreases, though. Then I’ll need to swatch for my buttonhole band and do the calculations for it and the collar. The body is just straight up to the armholes, though – so I have some time to figure out my neckline. 🙂
It’s coming along. I’m not sure I’ll make my self-imposed deadline of the end of the month, though. We’ll see.